What is the Vibrosaun?
Vibrosaun is a revolutionary body-conditioning system that combines the benefits of both heat and movement to relax stressed muscles and improve circulation.
The Vibrosaun creates a dry sauna environment and the unit consists of a padded vibrating bed, dry heat that circulates throughout the unit over and under the bed, negative iron charged air to keep the head and face cool.
The Vibrosaun unit has the ability to heat up to over 80º celcius, with the client being able to fully control the intensity of heat is from within the machine. Cool negative-ion-charged air is generated to keep the head and face cool.
Added features of the unit are a stereophonic component which has the ability to play appropriate music, and the ability to add aromatherapy each adding to the clients Vibrosaun experience.
The Vibrosaun can be used alone or in conjunction with existing hands-on therapies.
The benefit of combining a Vibrosaun session with hands on treatments is that after a 30-60 minute treatment with Vibrosaun, the muscles are relaxed, soft and pliable, producing better results in shorter times, improving efficiency and efficacy of therapy.
Benefits of Vibrosaun use
- Relieves muscular aches and pains
- Provides relief for sports injuries
- Increases circulation
- Relieves backache
- Therapeutic aid for sufferers of arthritic and rheumatic pains
- Helps with weight control
- Simulates exercise – improves muscle tone & promotes perspiration
- Helps eliminate body wastes and stimulate kidney functions
- Provides a soothing and relaxing environment to help relieve tension and stress
- A proven aid for insomniacs
- A great way to unwind after a hard day
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Improves skin tone